Elisabeth Christiansen is concerned about the rights of individuals, particularly with respect to automated processing, and in order to be transparent with its customers, has established a policy setting out all such processing, the purposes for which it is carried out, and the means of action available to individuals so that they can best exercise their rights.
For further information on the protection of personal data, please visit: https: //www.cnil.fr/
ARTICLE 1 - LEGAL NOTICE
1.1 SITE (HEREINAFTER "THE SITE"):
1.2 PUBLISHER ("THE PUBLISHER"):
Christiansen Design - 837 Rue de la Verte Salle 78630 ORGEVAL
SIRET n° : 49462268100018
email address: email@example.com
1.3 HOST (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS THE "HOST"):
https://www.christiansen-design.com is hosted by SAS OVH, whose headquarters are located at 2 rue Kellermann - BP 80157 - 59100 Roubaix
1.4 WEBDESIGNER ("THE WEBDESIGNER"):
Webdesigner SEO : Le Faiseur de Choses
Webmaster : Emmanuel ANTOINE - firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5 CREDITS & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Photos: Elisabeth Christiansen, Yvan Moreau, Olivier Hallot
Christiansen Design, represented by Elisabeth CHRISTIANSEN, 837 Rue de la Verte Salle 78630 ORGEVAL, is the owner of all intellectual property rights related to the site and of the related rights of use.
ARTICLE 2 - ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to and use of the site is strictly for personal use. You agree not to use this site and the information or data contained therein for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any form of commercial solicitation, including the sending of unsolicited e-mail.
ARTICLE 3 - CONTENT OF THE SITE
All trademarks, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images, animated or not, video sequences, sounds, as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate this site and more generally all elements reproduced or used on the site are protected by the laws in force under intellectual property.
Ils sont la propriété pleine et entière de l’éditeur ou de ses partenaires. Toute reproduction , représentation, utilisation ou adaptation, sous quelque forme que ce soit, de tout ou partie de ces éléments, y compris les applications informatiques , sans l’accord préalable et écrit de l’éditeur , sont strictement interdites. Le fait pour l’éditeur de ne pas engager de procédure dès la prise de connaissance de ces utilisations non autorisées ne vaut pas acceptation <lesdites utilisations et renonciation aux poursuites.
ARTICLE 4 - SITE MANAGEMENT
For the good management of the site, the editor will be able at any time:
- To suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the site, to reserve access to the site, or to certain parts of the site, to a specific category of Internet users;
- delete any information that may disrupt the operation of the site or violate national or international laws, or the rules of Netiquette;
- suspend the site in order to make updates.
ARTICLE 5 - RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibility of the editor cannot be committed in the event of failure, breakdown, difficulty or interruption of operation, preventing the access to the site or to one of its functionalities. The material of connection to the site that you use is under your whole responsibility. You must take all appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data, in particular from viral attacks via the Internet. You are also solely responsible for the sites and data that you consult. The editor cannot be held responsible in case of legal proceedings against you:
- from the use of the site or any service accessible via the Internet;
- due to your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not responsible for any damage caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment as a result of your connection to or use of the site, and you waive any action against it as a result. If the publisher should be the object of an amicable or legal procedure because of your use of the site, he can turn against you to obtain the compensation of all the prejudices, sums, condemnations and expenses which could flow from this procedure.
ARTICLE 6 - HYPERTEXT LINKS
The installation by the users of any hypertext links towards all or part of the site is authorized by the editor. Any link will have to be withdrawn on simple request of the editor. Any information accessible via a link to other sites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no right to the content of the linked site.
ARTICLE 7 - DATA COLLECTION AND PROTECTION
Your data is collected through the contact form.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity The personal information that can be collected on the site is mainly used by the editor for the management of relations with you, and if necessary for the processing of your orders. The personal data collected are the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
ARTICLE 8 - RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND REMOVAL OF YOUR DATA
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights:
- The right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, before implementing this right, the Platform may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- The right of rectification: if the personal data held by the Platform are inaccurate, they can request the update of the information.
- The right of deletion of data: users may request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- The right to limitation of processing: users may request the Platform to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to the processing of data: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions set out in the RGPD.
- The right to portability: they can claim that the Platform gives them the personal data they have provided to transmit them to a new Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address Christiansen Design - 837 Rue de la Verte Salle 78630 ORGEVAL.
Or by email at: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid, signed identity document and must indicate the address at which the publisher may contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receipt of the request. This one-month period may be extended by two months if the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests so requires. In addition, and since the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016 , people who so wish, have the possibility to organize the fate of their data after their death. For more information on the subject , you can consult the website of the CNIL : https://www.cnil .fr/.
Users may also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website:
https: //www.cnil.fr. We recommend that you first contact us at the Platform before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are entirely at your disposal to resolve your problem.
ARTICLE 9 - USE OF DATA
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the Platform's services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. The legal basis for the processing is the execution of the contract between the user and the Platform. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access to and use of the Platform by the User;
- management of the operation and optimization of the Platform;
- implementation of a user assistance ;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- personalization of services by displaying ads based on the user's browsing history, according to his preferences;
- fraud prevention and detection, malicious software and security incident management;
- management of possible disputes with users;
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to the user's preferences;
SECTION 10 - DATA RETENTION POLICY
The Platform retains your data for as long as necessary to provide you with its services or to provide you with support. To the extent reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or regulatory obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your information as necessary, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need it to provide services to you.
SECTION 11- SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Personal data may be shared with third party companies exclusively in the European Union, in the following cases
- When the user publishes, in the free comment areas of the Platform, information accessible to the public;
- when the user authorizes a third party's website to access his/her data;
- when the Platform uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the User's data in the course of providing these services and are contractually obliged to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
- if required by law, the Platform may transmit data to pursue claims against the Platform and to comply with administrative and judicial proceedings.
ARTICLE 12 - COMMERCIAL OFFERS
You will not receive commercial offers from the publisher. Your data will not be used by the publisher's partners for commercial prospecting purposes. If, when consulting the site, you access personal data, you must refrain from any collection, any unauthorized use and any act that could constitute an infringement of the privacy or reputation of persons. The editor declines any responsibility in this respect.
The data is kept and used for a period of time in accordance with the legislation in force.
ARTICLE 13 - COOKIES
What is a "cookie"?
A "cookie" or tracer is an electronic file deposited on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) and read, for example, when consulting a website, reading an e-mail, installing or using software or a mobile application, regardless of the type of terminal used (source: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi). By browsing this site, "cookies" from the company responsible for the site concerned and/or third-party companies may be deposited on your
terminal. Lors de la première navigation sur ce site, une bannière explicative sur l’utilisation des« cookies » apparaîtra. Dès lors, en poursuivant la navigation, le client et/ou prospect sera réputé informé et avoir accepté l’utilisation <lesdits« cookies ». Le consentement donné sera valable pour une période de treize (13) mois. L’utilisateur a la possibilité de désactiver les cookies à partir des paramètres de son navigateur. Toutes les informations collectées ne seront utilisées que pour suivre le volume, le type et la configuration du trafic utilisant ce site, pour en développer la conception et l’agencement et à d’autres fins administratives et de planification et plus généralement pour améliorer le service que nous vous offrons. Les cookies suivants sont présents sur ce site:
- Google analytics : allows to measure the audience of the site.
- Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows to manage Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google's advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a support for its ads.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords campaign tracking tool.
- Double Click: advertising cookies from Google to display banners.
The life span of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of "cookies" for all types of browsers, please consult the following link: https: //www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.
ARTICLE 14 - PHOTOGRAPHS AND REPRESENTATION OF PRODUCTS
The photographs of products, accompanying their description, are not contractual and do not engage the editor.
ARTICLE 15 - APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions of use of the site are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the registered office of the publisher, subject to a specific attribution of jurisdiction arising from a particular legal or regulatory text.
ARTICLE 16 - CONTACT US
For any question, information on the products presented on the site, or concerning the site itself, you can leave a message at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org